Women Thriving at Work
Join for 60% Off - Limited Time Offer
Women Thriving at Work is an online private community of women supporting women. We meet once a month on Zoom (so you can participate from anywhere). Each month we get some high-level training on a relevant topic, and check in with each other. You’ll leave each meeting with new skills, feeling energized and supported.
Between our live meetings, the WTW community lives and breathes in our private Facebook Group. Here you can connect with other women in the group, ask questions between our live events, share challenges and successes, and give yourself a boost through the warmth, wisdom and encouragement of the group. You’ll learn from other women, and they’ll learn from you. A commitment to confidentiality and positivity is required of every woman in our group.
Here's how your life will improve through Women Thriving at Work.
1) You'll be part of a supportive women's community - You'll be surrounded by a community of supportive, like-minded women with similar challenges, goals and dreams. Through our private, members-only Facebook Group you'll be able to connect with other women in the group between live events.
2) You'll upgrade your skills - Together, we'll upgrading our knowledge and skills. It's a fact, life-long learners get paid more, are more successful and advance more quickly toward their goals. You'll learn practical strategies to increase your value, handle challenges and remove barriers. You'll gain clarity about your goals, learn how to optimize your environment, upgrade your skills, and establish a success mindset with relevant trainings that will increase your personal and professional success.
3) You'll boost your career - 10x your success with customized and personalized Q & A and coaching at the end of each training. Get answers about your specific situation each month and through our private Facebook group. You can request topics for future events.
What You Get When You Join WTW
1. You get a strong community of like-minded, supportive, professional women that will have your back, support you, and cheer you on.
2. You get career boosting, cutting-edge live, online trainings on relevant topics each month. We meet online via Zoom on the second Thursday of every month at 6PM, Pacific Time.
3. You get access to your private WTW member area 24/7. Video recordings of each WTW event are stored there in case you miss an event or just want to review.
4. You get access to our private WTW Facebook group, where you can connect with the other high-quality women in our group. Access the group any time to get feedback, support, or to get a charge of energy when you need it.
5. You get training and support between monthly events by posting questions on our private WTW Facebook group.
6. You get personalized training by requesting topics. WTW is here to serve you. If want us to address a specific issue or topic in a future event, just let us know.
7. You'll learn from your peers. The magic of WTW is that we learn from each other. We all have unique talents and wisdom to share. Often, the right message comes unexpectedly right when we need it, when we are part of a supportive community like WTW.
8. You'll get a follow up email after each live event with a brief summary of the topic we discussed, and tips on how to implement it in your daily life. Think of it as a "Cheat Sheet for Success." No bulky notebooks or binders - just a handy one-pager you can fold up and throw in your purse, put it on your desk, or save to your phone, tablet or laptop.
Here are some topics we'll talk about, in addition to requests from you and other women in our group.
How To Ask For More Money (both employees & entrepreneurs) [May 10th, 2018]
How to Overcome the Good Old Boy's Club [June 14, 2018]
5 Steps to Upgrade Your Life [July 12, 2018]
How to Launch Your Product or Service Online [August 9, 2018]
How to Build Your Credibility [September 13, 2018]
How to Get More Customers/Clients
How To Neutralize A Micromanager
How To Clarify Your Career Goals and Create an Action Plan to Achieve Them
How To Get Promoted
How To Become a CEO (or C Suite executive)
How To Neutralize Workplace Drama and It's Impact on You
Time Management Strategies for Working Women
How to Position Yourself as a Leader
How to Start a Business
Best Practices for Managing a Team
Strategies For Dealing With Women That Undermine You
How To Increasing Your Influence
How to Overcome a Toxic Boss
How to Make a Career Change
Why Women Compete With Each Other – How to Overcome it
How To Be A Powerful Woman
Building Self Confidence
Handling Difficult Situations Confidently
How To Know When You’re Giving Too Much
Knowing When To Be Assertive or Passive
How to Get Clarity on Your Goals
How to Strategize Your Actions to Meet Your Goals
How to Change Your Career
How To Respond When Someone Attacks You
How To Avoid Dysfunction In The Workplace
Steps to Creating A Culture of Women Supporting Women in Your Workplace
How To Get More Help From Your Spouse
How To Deal With Workplace Bias – Women with Kids, Versus Women without Kids
Your 5 Female Strengths and How You Can Use Them to Your Benefit
How To Leave Your Job and Become an Entrepreneur
And more, plus topics you request...
Limited Time Discount - 60% Off
Right now you can get 60% Off when you join WOMEN THRIVING AT WORK...
Normally, you can join Women Thriving at Work for just $49.00 a month.
But right now, you can join for only $19.00 per month; or you can join for a full year for $190.00, which gives you 2 additional months for free (that's an additional 16% savings when you pay for the full year up front).
Join now and you'll be locked in at this price as long as you're a member. Join now to make an important investment in yourself, because your future, life, career and happiness are too precious to leave to chance.
If you have questions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also refer to our FAQs here. To join, enter your information below to get started.
We look forward to welcoming YOU to this awesome group!
Join Women Thriving at Work!
Enter your information to join Women Thriving at Work, and to access the private WTW Facebook Page.
We value your privacy and would never spam you