Women Thriving in Business
LIMITED TIME SPECIAL DISCOUNT - 45% Discount
Women Thriving in Business is an online community of businesswomen engaging in business development and personal growth training each month. We meet on Zoom (so you can participate from anywhere). You’ll leave each meeting with new skills, feeling energized and supported.
Between our live meetings, the WTB women connect through our private Facebook Group. This is where you can connect with other women in the group, ask questions between our live events, share challenges and successes, and benefit from the wisdom and encouragement of the group.
Here's how your life will improve through Women Thriving in Business.
1) You'll be part of a supportive businesswomen's community - You'll be surrounded by a community of supportive, like-minded businesswomen with similar challenges, goals and dreams. Through our private, members-only Facebook Group you'll be able to connect with other women in the group between live events.
2) You'll increase your value and income - Together, we upgrade our knowledge and skills. It's a fact, life-long learners get paid more, are more successful and advance more quickly toward their goals. You'll learn practical strategies to increase your value, handle challenges and remove barriers in your business. You'll gain clarity about your goals, learn how to optimize your environment, and establish a success mindset with relevant trainings that will increase your success.
3) You'll accelerate achievement of your goals - You'll reach your business goals quicker with customized and personalized Q & A and coaching at the end of each training. Get answers about your specific questions each month and through our private Facebook group. Request topics that will help you most.
What You Get When You Join WTB
1. You get a strong community of like-minded, supportive, businesswomen that will support you, share knowledge and cheer you on.
2. You get cutting-edge, business building trainings on relevant topics each month. We meet online via Zoom on the second Thursday of every month at 6 PM, Pacific Time.
3. You get access to your private WTB Success Library 24/7. Video recordings of each WTB event are stored there in case you miss an event or just want to review.
4. You get access to our private WTB Facebook group, where you can connect with the other high-quality businesswomen in our group. Access the group any time to get feedback, support, or to get a charge of energy when you need it.
5. You get training and support between monthly events by posting questions on our private WTB Facebook group.
6. You get personalized training by requesting topics. WTB is here to serve you. If you want us to address a specific business issues in a future event, just let us know.
7. You'll learn from your peers. The magic of WTB is that we learn from each other. We all have unique expertise and talents. Often, the right information comes unexpectedly right when we need it, when we are part of a supportive businesswomen's community like WTB.
8. You get a summary of each monthly topic after the event with tips on how to implement it in your business. Think of it as a "Cheat Sheet for Success." No bulky notebooks or binders - just a handy one-pager you can fold up and throw in your purse, put it on your desk, or save to your phone, tablet or laptop.
Here are some topics we're talking about in Women Thriving in Business:
How To Ask For More Money (employees & entrepreneurs) [May 10th, 2018]
How to Overcome the Good Old Boy's Club [June 14, 2018]
5 Steps to Upgrade Your Life [July 12, 2018]
How to Launch Your Product or Service Online [August 9, 2018]
How to Build Your Credibility [September 13, 2018
How to Overcome a Crisis or Failure [October 11, 2018]
How to Make Sure Your Strengths Don't Become Weaknesses [November 1, 2018]
How to Get More Customers/Clients
How To Neutralize A Micromanager
How To Clarify Your Career Goals and Create an Action Plan to Achieve Them
How To Get Promoted
How To Become a CEO (or C Suite executive)
How To Neutralize Workplace Drama and It's Impact on You
Time Management Strategies for Working Women
How to Position Yourself as a Leader
How to Start a Business
Best Practices for Managing a Team
Strategies For Dealing With Women That Undermine You
How To Increasing Your Influence
How to Overcome a Toxic Boss
How to Make a Career Change
Why Women Compete With Each Other – How to Overcome it
How To Be A Powerful Woman
Building Self Confidence
Handling Difficult Situations Confidently
How To Know When You’re Giving Too Much
Knowing When To Be Assertive or Passive
How to Get Clarity on Your Goals
How to Strategize Your Actions to Meet Your Goals
How to Change Your Career
How To Respond When Someone Attacks You
How To Avoid Dysfunction In The Workplace
Steps to Creating A Culture of Women Supporting Women in Your Workplace
How To Get More Help From Your Spouse
How To Deal With Workplace Bias – Women with Kids, Versus Women without Kids
Your 5 Female Strengths and How You Can Use Them to Your Benefit
How To Leave Your Job and Become an Entrepreneur
And more, plus topics you request...
SPECIAL DISCOUNT - 45% Discount
Just for you - 45% less when you join Women Thriving in Business.
Normally, you can join for just $49.00 a month.
But right now, with your special discount you can join for only $27.00 per month; OR you can join for a full year and get 2 free months (an additional 16% savings) for only $270.00. Join now and you'll be locked in at this price as long as you're a member.
If you have questions, please email me at email@example.com. To join, enter your information below to get started. To check out the Women Thriving in Business Frequently Asked Questions, click here.
I look forward to welcoming YOU to this awesome group!