- What is Women Thriving in Business?
Women Thriving in Business is an online community of women who engage in cutting edge training and coaching together each month through a private Zoom account. We typically meet on the 2nd Thursday of every month, at 6PM Pacific Time.
If you cannot attend a live event, you can access the recording in your private, online membership area. We include both an audio recording (listen on your way to work) and a video recording (think of it like “Netflix for your career.”)
- What is the format of each Women Thriving in Business live event?
6:00pm to 6:15pm:
We start by doing a check-in with the women in attendance. This is voluntary. You can sit back and watch, rather than share if you like. But we’re pretty sure, after witness the warmth and safety of the group, you’ll likely want to share too. This is where we identify ways we can support each other.
6:15pm to 6:35pm:
Training on a specific and relevant topic to your success as a professional, working or entrepreneurial woman. You have the opportunity to request topics. Trainings are concise with the most relevant and current strategies and information available.
6:35pm to 6:55pm:
Discussion, Q & A and coaching. You can ask questions specific to your situation. Everyone has an opportunity to interject, so that you can learn from everyone in the group.
6:55pm to 7:00pm:
A quick wrap up with lessons learned and key takeaways.
After the event: After each event, you will be emailed a link to the event recordings (both audio and video) as well as your “Cheat Sheet for Success.” These are housed in your private, members-only portal so that only you can access it. All prior events are housed there as well.
- What are the benefits of joining Women Thriving in Business?
Women Thriving in Business gives you a leg up in your career by giving you tools in the 3 top success factors: Strategy, Coaching and Community. You get tools in all 3 areas through our online events, and through our private WTB Facebook Group.
- Is there an additional cost to join the private Women Thriving in Business Facebook Group?
No. The WTB private Facebook Group is an added benefit for Women Thriving in Business members.
- How much does Women Thriving in Business cost?
Women Thriving in Business currently costs $49 a month. As demand for group membership grows, that price will go up. As long as you’re a member, your initial monthly fee will remain the same.
- Is Women Thriving in Business right for me?
This is a great question, and one we’re glad to answer for you. First, here are some facts about you:
Your biggest asset isn’t your 401K, or your house. It’s your earning potential. You are the single most profitable investment you can make, because you are a marketable asset.
Women who invest in their personal and professional development are more likely to double or even triple their income over the course of their career. Many have exceeded those numbers!
Whether you are an entrepreneur, employee or independent contractors – investing in your personal growth will make you more attractive to current and potential superiors, clients and customers.
So, Women Thriving in Business is for you if you are a woman that wants to increase your earning potential.
So if you are a woman that wants more in your life and understand that it’s YOU that has to make that come about….if you understand that success isn’t luck, it’s strategy and action to improve you…then this group is for you.
Here’s some statistics on success rates of people who invest in professional development:
62.4% got smarter in goal-setting...
60.5% received a more balanced life...
57.1% experienced the lowest levels of stress...
52.4% became more self-confident...
43.3% improved the quality of their life...
25.7% received more revenue! (And this is low for business owners!)
“The best investment you can make is in yourself. The more you learn, the more you earn”
- Do I have to participate in the live events?
No. You don’t have to participate in the live events. We have many members who only participate through the recordings. You will still get the “Cheat Sheet for Success” after each event as well. You can also participate in our private, members-only WTB Facebook Group to ask questions and connect with group members.
- Does Women Thriving in Business protect my privacy?
Women Thriving in Business is devoted to protecting your privacy. You decide how much you want to engage with the group, share and connect. Our events are private.
- What if I can’t make it to one or all of the live events?
No problem. You can pick and choose the events you want to participate in each month. Each training is recorded and posted in your private, members-only area. You can listen (via MP3) or watch (via video stream) each event after it occurs. Think of it like “Netflix for your career.”
- What type of women participate in Women Thriving in Business?
Quality women of all ages and professions participate in Women Thriving in Business. We’ve found that by being a diverse group, the learning gained from each other is much more robust and fulfilling when there is a wide range of age and career diversity among our participants.
- What do I get when I join Women Thriving in Business?
You get over $625 worth of value each month for your minimal monthly membership. You get:
- You get a strong community of like-minded, supportive, professional women that will have your back, support you, and cheer you on.
- You get career boosting, cutting-edge live, online training on relevant topics each month. (Participate live, or access the recordings. Think of it like “Netflix for your career.”)
- You get access to your private WTB member area 24/7 in case you miss an event or just want to review.
- You get access to our private WTB Facebook group, where you can connect with the other high-quality women in our group.
- You get training and support between monthly events by posting questions on our private WTB Facebook group.
- You get personalized training by requesting topics for future events. Just let us know.
- You'll learn from your peers. Part of the magic of WTB is that we learn from each other.
- You'll get a follow-up email after each live event with a link to the recordings (audio and video) and tips on how to implement it in your daily life. Think of it as a "cheat sheet for success." No bulky notebooks or binders - just a handy one-pager you can fold up and throw in your purse, put on your desk, or save to your phone, tablet or laptop.
- Why is it important for me to be part of Women Thriving in Business?
Because the best investment you can ever make, that will give you the highest return is an investment in yourself. Women Thriving in Business is a unique, enjoyable, private and effective way to invest in yourself at a minimal cost. Your investment will pay you back many times, and you’ll have a supportive community and a ton of strategy to get you where you want to go. If you feel there is more waiting for you in life, then Women Thriving in Business is for you! We can’t wait to meet you!
- What if I want to cancel?
No problem. You can cancel at any time. Your fee is paid monthly, and if you want to discontinue, you are free to do so at any time.
- Can I get a discount?
Yes! If you sign up for a full year, you get 2 months free! Also, our CEO and Host, Lacy Schoen has been known to dole out links to special deep discounts for those that ask. Feel free to email her at email@example.com